To schedule your appointment Click Here
If you have questions regarding appointments, please call us at :
- We offer private appointments before/after our regular lobby hours. There is a private appointment fee of $25 to reserve this 1-hour time slot which is payable by phone. These private appointments are available from 11am to 12pm (Please understand that if the fee is not paid during booking, the appointment will not be scheduled.)
- Non-private appointments are available without fee, during regular lobby hours from 12pm to 8pm.
(Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early OR late for your scheduled appointment)
- Walk-ins are welcome 12pm to 8pm, Tuesday – Thursday.
- Appointments are required Friday – Sunday
*ATTENTION- We do not accept walk-ins for ALL piercings. Some piercings we offer are done by appointment only and some may require an appointment made at least 48hrs in advance. We also cannot guarantee same-day appointments, so please try to call at least a day in advance to ensure you get your desired time.*
- Proper fitting and CDC approved masks are required. Mask must be worn correctly over the nose and chin at all times.
- Temperature will be taken on arrival. If your temperature is high we will reschedule for a later date.
- All appointments are allowed 1 additional guest during your appointment slot. If you are a minor, your parent is your additional guest. If you booked a multiple piercing appointment for you and a friend, you are still only allowed 1 additional guest for that appointment slot (3 people total).
- All walk-ins are required to come alone. No additional guests are allowed including children.
*For all ages under 10, appointments are only available on Friday, Saturday & Sunday at 7:30pm. We also offer private morning appointments if needed. For ages 4-8, it is recommended to schedule a consultation with our piercers prior to scheduling a piercing appointment. No identification or deposit is needed for consultations.*
Identification Needed for Piercing
In the state of Florida we have very good laws protecting clients who are interested in piercing services. Among them are strict requirements for identification. We hate having to turn someone away over a paperwork issue so listed below is what you need to bring with you to be pierced:
If you are OVER 18 you must have some form of government issued identification with your photograph, name, and age. Drivers license, State ID, Passport, and other countries ID’s will all suffice. Your form is not required to be notarized in the state of Florida. Please be aware we cannot keep identifying documents on file and you must bring your ID with you and fill out paperwork each and every time you get a new piercing with us.
If you are UNDER 18 your paperwork MUST be notarized in the state of Florida in order for you to be pierced. We do have a notary on staff who can preform the notary services in store for a fee of $10, but our notary is limited as far as what identification they can accept.
For in-store notary, we CAN accept one of the following:
If you are a minor then a parent or legal guardian MUST be present to have the paperwork notarized and for you to be pierced. Parent or guardian must show their ID as well for the forms to be completed. If your last names and addresses on your IDs do not match, then you must also bring a birth certificate, regardless of the other forms of ID. If they are your legal guardian then they MUST bring proof of guardianship (such as court paperwork) with them in order to sign for you.
We CANNOT accept:
- A State Issued ID
- A Drivers Permit/License
- A Passport
- A School ID/Safe Kids Card WITH Birth Certificate
If you lack the accepted forms of ID but would still like to be pierced, you can print our form below to have notarized elsewhere. A local notary can stamp and sign the form there and then you are able to bring that with you (already filled out and notarized) at the time of piercing. Parents must still be present with a pre-notarized form for minors 16 and under.
- Social Media
- Social Security Card
- Health Insurance Card
- Report Cards
- School Websites
- Dental Cards
*Please note that we CAN NOT and WILL NOT pierce a minor without all necessary IDs/paperwork; there are no exceptions made as this is the state law. We also thoroughly check and confirm all IDs as real and any attempt to use a fake ID will result in termination of services. It is punishable by law to attempt to use any other person’s ID aside from your own to acquire piercing services. If you have any questions regarding these requirements, please call us at the number listed at the top of the page.*
Printable Minor Release Form
The release form needs to be filled out in its entirety with the client information on top and bottom. Client refers to the person getting pierced. The only portion of the paperwork that is to be filled out by the parent or legal guardian, is the bottom two specified lines and where it requires their printed name for notary purposes. The entire rest of the form is for the client only. The piercing being done MUST be filled out at the TIME OF NOTARY.
We unfortunately cannot and will not accept a notarized form if the listed information is incomplete or incorrect.